Fast acting natural calming supplement for dogs & cats
See results within 1 hour!
nutracalm has been specially formulated by vets to naturally calm anxious pets and to reduce unwanted or unruly behaviour in dogs, cats and horses.
- Helps reduce stress
- Calms behaviour
- Fast acting
- High strength
- For dogs, cats & horses
- Easy administration
Fast acting - nutracalm is a fast acting natural supplement with calming properties. It has been designed to promote a quick natural response once taken, with results often evident within 1 hour* of taking the capsule.
*This time is an average and based on dog and cat owner experience and is likely to vary depending on the individual circumstances.
High strength formula - nutracalm provides a novel and natural alternative for animal healthcare by providing a unique high strength formula for supporting behavioural management.
Highest quality ingredients - nutracalm only contains the highest quality natural ingredients. All raw materials are both ethical and sustainable. nutracalm does not contain any animal derived ingredients.
Exclusive to Veterinary Practices - nutracalm is only available from Authorised Veterinary Practices.
Guaranteed label claim - nutracalm is manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical grade standards and tested for the purity of ingredients at the raw material stage and the final completed product stage to guarantee the stated label claim and product quality
dministration - nutracalm is easy to administer, each sprinkle capsule can be given whole by mouth or the contents can be sprinkled into food with scoops available to add contents into horses feed.
GABA* - GABA is an important neurotransmitter in the brain and is responsible for relaxing the nervous system. A lack of GABA may lead to anxiety and phobias. *GABA is only contained within the dog & cat version of nutracalm.
L-Theanine - L-Theanine is an amino acid component of Green Tea and is involved in Dopamine neurotransmitter function. It has been shown to have a calming effect in dogs and cats.
L-Tryptophan - L-Tryptophan is a natural amino acid found in many proteins which is involved in the production of the hormone Serotonin and has been shown to help reduce aggression and stress.
Passiflora Incarnata - Commonly known as passion flower this extract has long been known for its ability to relax and reduce tension. Biochemical studies show that natural flavonoids are a key active ingredient and that Passiflora supports the effectiveness of GABA brain receptors which promote relaxation.
- L-Tryptophan - is a natural amino acid found in many proteins which is involved in the production of the hormone Serotonin and has been shown to help support aggression and stress.
- GABA - is an important neurotransmitter in the brain and is responsible for relaxing the nervous system. Maintaining GABA can help support anxiety and phobias.
- L-Theanine - is an amino acid component of Green Tea and is involved in Dopamine neurotransmitter function. It has been shown to have a calming effect in dogs and cats.
- Passiflora Incarnata - Commonly known as passion flower this extract has long been known for its ability to relax and reduce tension. Biochemical studies show that natural flavonoids are a key active ingredient and that Passiflora aids the effectiveness of GABA brain receptors which promote relaxation.
- B Vitamins - helps to optimise the integrity and function of neurotransmitters within the brain.
150mg - L-Tryptophan (99% pure)
100mg - GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid - 99% pure)
100mg - L-Theanine (98% pure)
50mg - Passiflora Incarnata Extract
15mg - Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
15mg - Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
10mg - Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)
10mg - Inositol
15mg - Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
"AMAZING results after only an hour. Normally ‘Kim’ doesn’t like strangers, as she will bark and back away. However after taking nutracalm she allowed a stranger to touch her and made friendly advances towards him."
Miss Claire Nicholls VetMB MA MRCVS
"Hannah doesn’t like being injected at the vets, she doesn’t bite, but wriggles, screams and urinates. Hannah was given nutracalm 30 minutes before her appointment and she was much better than usual, still cried a little but we were able to give her the boosters with relatively little fuss. This was much better than last time. We couldn’t even manage with three people holding her."
Southfields Veterinary Surgery
"Really happy, great results. Titch normally barks at visitors and gets distressed when people come to the house or door but after taking nutracalm about an hour before a visit Titch was much calmer than usual and more able to proceed with the training that was planned."
"I am a Vet Nurse and my dog George has separation anxiety, he is very needy, anxious and distressed when I leave him for up to 30 mins. Now on nutracalm George still doesn’t like being left but he is much happier when I return and not stressed for as long."
Miss Louise Scott HRVN
- Guaranteed label claim and purity – to maximise efficacy.
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients – tested at the raw material stage and final completed product stage.
- Manufactured to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards.
- Ethical and sustainably sourced ingredients – we do not compromise on quality.