What is nutraquin and nutraquin+?
nutraquin+ is a fast acting joint support product containing the necessary high strength ingredients that help maintain healthy joint function in dogs, cats and horses whilst supporting the natural systems that control inflammation.
nutraquin and nutraquin+:
- Aids & soothes stiff joints
- Promotes mobility & flexibility
- Supports joint structure
- Helps maintain your pet’s quality of life by maintaining optimum joint health
- Supports the natural systems that control inflammation
Fast acting - The benefits of nutraquin+ are noticeable, on average within ONE week due to its high strength formula and the inclusion of Boswellia Extract which supports the natural systems that control inflammation and has over 400 independent trials supporting its use.
High strength formula - Unique high strength formula that helps maintain optimum joint health.
Highest quality ingredients - nutraquin+ only contains the highest quality natural ingredients. All raw materials are both ethical and sustainable nutraquin does not contain any animal derived ingredients.
Exclusive to Veterinary Practices - nutraquin+ is only available from Authorised Veterinary Practices.
Customer loyalty scheme - Pet owners are entitled to one FREE* box of nutraquin+ for every six boxes purchased equating to a 16% saving on every box purchased. *Not applicable to nutraquin+ for horses
Best value for money - On the face of it many joint supplements can appear good value however, many are very low in strength. The nutraquin range provides the highest strength products for pets whilst delivering the most affordable price.
Boswellia Extract - (Boswellic Acids) - is a plant extract that supports the body’s natural anti-inflammatory processes. It plays an important role in maintaining smooth and comfortable joint movement.
Glucosamine HCL - An important building block for cartilage. It helps cartilage to act as a shock absorber. There are two forms of Glucosamine; HCL and Sulphate. Glucosamine HCL is the highest quality, purest form of Glucosamine, it is more stable and occurs naturally in every living organism. Glucosamine HCL has more pure Glucosamine per gram for aiding cartilage formation.
Chondroitin Sulphate - Helps maintain synovial fluid viscosity to aid joint support and is also an important building block for cartilage. Chondroitin Sulphate E from squid cartilage is the most ethically sourced form of Chondroitin with independent trial data to support its use.
With the nutravet token scheme customers can save 16% on every box purchased from their vet by claiming 1 free box for every 6 boxes purchased of nutraquin and nutraquin+ for dogs or cats.
This provides great value for customers as purchasing 120 capsules will last an medium sized dog 4 months.
- Guaranteed label claim and purity – to maximise efficacy.
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients – tested at the raw material stage and final completed product stage.
- Manufactured to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards.
- Ethical and sustainably sourced ingredients – we do not compromise on quality. Whilst some manufacturers use Bovine or Porcine sources of raw materials because they are cheap to include, nutravet do not use any animal derivatives, we only use the highest quality plant and marine (shellfish and squid cartilage) ingredients for nutraquin and nutraquin+. All ingredients are enclosed in vegetable capsules which are gelatin free.
- Glucosamine HCL (99% Pure) 505mg - an important building block for cartilage. It helps cartilage to act as a shock absorber.
- Chondroitin Sulphate (90% Pure) 400mg - helps maintain synovial fluid viscosity to give extra joint support and is also an important building block for cartilage.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbate ) 40mg - a powerful antioxidant required to produce collagen. Collagen is the main supportive protein in cartilage, ligament, tendon, and connective tissue.
- Zinc Sulphate (as heptahydrate) 20mg - important for regeneration in the body and is also required for the synthesis of collagen.
- Boswellia Extract (Boswellic Acids) - a plant extract which plays an important role in maintaining smooth and comfortable joint movement.
Nutraquin and nutraquin+ are available to buy exclusively through authorised Veterinary Practices
To find your local authorised nutraquin stockist
Find out more about the nutraquin range by choosing a product from below: