High strength nutritional support for brain & mental function
For dogs & cats
nutramind has been developed by vets to provide high strength nutritional support for healthy brain function in dogs and cats. It includes the key nutrients for supporting cognitive function in aging pets whilst benefiting younger pets in training and learning.
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Supports cognitive function
- Aids training and learning
- High strength Omega-3’s rich in DHA
- Easy administration
High strength, high quality - nutramind contains only the highest quality natural ingredients to provide a natural aid for supporting brain health and cognitive function.
Refined fish oils - nutramind contains highly refined Omega-3 fish oil from ocean sardines. The fish oil is put through an exclusive 6-step manufacturing process to extract the beneficial Omega-3s DHA and EPA from the oil and refining them to the highest quality standards. Refining the oil also removes heavy metals and other undesirable pollutants to ensure maximum purity.
Aids learning abilities - Omega-3s have also been shown to aid learning abilities in young puppies. Other studies linked low blood Omega-3 with dog aggression, indicating beneficial applications of Omega-3s throughout the entire life of your pet to maintain brain health.
Exclusive to Veterinary Practices - nutramind is only available from Authorised Veterinary Practices.
Supports cognitive function - Strong research demonstrates that Omega 3 supplementation from fish oil supports cognitive function. Oral Omega-3 especially from DHA has been shown to aid the structure and function of brain cells by promoting the natural synthesis of synaptic membranes and dendritic spines, thereby aiding neurotransmission. Omega-3 DHA supplementation plays an indispensable role in naturally supporting neuronal membranes in the aged brains.
Phosphatidylserine - Phosphatidylserine is an amino acid derivative compound that is fat-soluble and found in high amounts in the brain, where it contributes to cognitive functioning.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract - The leaf extract of Ginkgo is an antioxidant and aids the body’s own natural anti-inflammatory processes. It has been used for over 5000 years to support memory ability and hypoxia tolerance in brain cells.
Natural Vitamin E - Helps support cellular aging. It is another potent antioxidant that helps aid free radicals within the brain.
B Vitamins - Some essential B Vitamins are implicated in the synthesis of brain neurotransmitters specifically Dopamine and Noradrenaline. A two year study showed that a mixture of B vitamins helped maintain brain health particularly in areas known to control cognitive function. Furthermore a recent study has shown that B vitamins may support age related brain health but only in the presence of adequate Omega-3s, suggesting that these nutrients work closely together.
Great value - buy 6 get 1 free for pet owners
With the nutravet token scheme customers can save 16% on every box purchased from their vet by claiming 1 free box for every 6 boxes purchased of nutramind for dogs or cats.
This provides great value for customers as purchasing 120 capsules will last an medium sized dog 4 months.
- Total Omega-3s - 210mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) - 165mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) - 32mg
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract (99% pure) - 20mg
- Vitamin B3 - 15mg
- Vitamin B6 - 15mg
- d-Alpha Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) - 10mg
- Vitamin B1 - 10mg
- Vitamin B8 - 10mg
- Phosphatidylserine - 3mg
- Vitamin B12 - 15mcg
- Guaranteed label claim and purity – to maximise efficacy.
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients – tested at the raw material stage and final completed product stage.
- Manufactured to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards.
- Ethical and sustainably sourced ingredients – we do not compromise on quality. Whilst some manufacturers use Bovine or Porcine sources of raw materials because they are cheap to include, nutravet do not use any animal derivatives, we only use the highest quality plant and marine (shellfish and squid cartilage) ingredients for nutraquin and nutraquin+. All ingredients are enclosed in vegetable capsules which are gelatin free.
nutramind is available to buy exclusively through authorised Veterinary Practices
To find your local authorised nutramind stockist