nutrabio is a naturally formulated paste for dogs and cats for maintaining normal digestive function. It has been developed with a high strength composition of Probiotic bacteria, Prebiotics, Sweet Basil and Kaolin which combine to help normalise digestive function.
Only available from Veterinary Practices
- Helps maintain digestive function
- Promotes friendly bacteria
- Replenishes natural balance of gut bacteria
- Binds toxins
- Improves stool consistency
- Highly palatable natural formula
- Reduces flatulence
nutrabio is a high potency veterinary strength paste that has been specially developed by using a unique combination of proven natural ingredients to help restore the natural digestive balance in your pet.
Probiotic (Enterococcus faecium) - The high strength nutrabio formula administers 4 billion Enterococcus faecium cells per 2ml notch to support the gut’s own healthy bacteria. Research has shown that Enterococcus faecium helps to normalise faecal consistency.
Prebiotics (FOS and MOS) - Studies have shown that supplementing prebiotics such as Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and Mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) can increase the number of beneficial bacteria in the gut while blocking bad bacteria.
Sweet Basil Extract - Unique to nutrabio, Sweet Basil Extract is a palatable ingredient that has several important effects on gastrointestinal health and digestive balance.
Kaolin - Kaolin acts as an adsorbent. Adsorbents work by binding toxins and removing them from the gut. Kaolin also absorbs water helping to firm up loose stools.
(Feed Materials/Additives): Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663 NCIMB 10415 (4b1707), 2 x1012 cfu/Kg, Sunflower and Canola Oil, Kaolin Clay 100g/Kg, Sweet Basil Extract, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) and Yeast Extract.
nutrabio is manufactured to the latest EU regulations which means:
- Guaranteed label claim and purity – to maximise efficacy.
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients – tested at the raw material stage and final completed product stage.
- Manufactured to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards.
- Ethical and sustainably sourced ingredients – we do not compromise on quality. Whilst some manufacturers use Bovine or Porcine sources of raw materials because they are cheap to include, nutravet do not use any animal derivatives, we only use the highest quality plant and marine (shellfish and squid cartilage) ingredients for nutraquin and nutraquin+. All ingredients are enclosed in vegetable capsules which are gelatin free.