All nutravet products have been developed by vets, for vets and are 100% exclusive to veterinary practices. We don’t supply to any internet pharmacies, pet shops or online retailers.
This approach ensures vets retain a close relationship with their customers and continue to offer their best advice, provide the most appropriate one-to-one care.
Our focus is on providing the highest quality products and services that are tailored to the needs of vets and their customers. We feel that this unique approach is crucial to maintaining the long-term health benefits to pets, whilst supporting veterinary practices in the best way possible.
The benefits of exclusivity include:
- Increased footfall to your practice.
- New business opportunities by attracting new clients.
- Improved repeat business and cross selling opportunities.
- Greater opportunities for continuity and one-to-one care.
- Increased trust, loyalty and closer client relationships.
- Total confidence when recommending the nutravet brand.
- Increased profitability.
How we support veterinary practices
As well as offering a 100% exclusive product range, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to order and promote nutravet products to your clients, so you and your customers can see the full benefits of the nutravet range.
- Dedicated account managers – Direct access and single point of contact to support your practice with training and enquiries.
- RVNs, not sales people – We don’t employ pushy sales reps, our dedicated account managers are Registered Veterinary Nurses who understand your needs and that of your practice.
- FREE marketing materials – As an authorised veterinary practice you have access to a range of marketing materials including, pull-up banners, desktop display stands, waiting room videos, brochures, posters and email templates.
- FREE CPD training – As a brand advocate we want to make sure you have the best possible understanding and training so you can recommend nutravet products with total confidence.
- Fast turnaround of orders – Guaranteed next day delivery on all orders throughout the UK.
- Veterinary focused – We only sell to veterinary practices, which means you are our priority.
- Our products are not available on internet pharmacies, we sell exclusively to veterinary practices.
- Pet owners can only purchase our products through veterinary practices.
- Highest quality products with affordable prices.
- All of our products are developed by vets and tailored to the specific needs of the animal.
- We offer a no nonsence, simple to understand discount scheme on top of our already competitive prices that are available to all veterinary practices.
- We provide a simple secure online ordering system through this website to registered users.
- We have many fantastic testimonials from both veterinary practices and owners who have or are using our products.
- Pet owners can also benefit from additional discounts by utilising the customer loyalty scheme that is available on the majority of our products.
- We use 100% recycled packaging where possible on all our products and materials.
- To help support Veterinary Practices, we offer a range of FREE marketing materials that can be utilised to promote our products. These include: brochures, product display units, posters, pull-up banners and authorised stockist logos.
Being an authorised veterinary practice
All nutravet authorised practices can stock and sell the full nutravet range. They should make the range available directly over the counter without a prescription, even if the pet is not registered at the practice. If not available at the time of the enquiry authorised stockists will look to order in new stock appropriately.
Interested in becoming a nutravet authorised stockist? Register here