All nutravet products have been developed by vets, for vets and are 100% exclusive to veterinary practices. We don’t supply to any internet pharmacies, pet shops or online retailers.
This approach ensures vets retain a close relationship with their customers and continue to offer their best advice, provide the most appropriate one-to-one care and ensure a long-term relationship with pet owners.
Our focus is on providing the highest quality products and services that are tailored to the needs of vets and their customers. We feel that this unique approach is crucial to maintaining the long-term health benefits to pets, whilst supporting veterinary practices in the best way possible.
The benefits of exclusivity include:
- Increased footfall to your practice.
- New business opportunities by attracting new clients.
- Improved repeat business and cross selling opportunities.
- Greater opportunities for continuity and one-to-one care.
- Increased trust, loyalty and closer client relationships.
- Total confidence when recommending the nutravet brand.
- Increased profitability.
How we support veterinary practices
As well as offering a 100% exclusive product range, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to order and promote nutravet products to your clients, so you and your customers can see the full benefits of the nutravet range.
- Dedicated account managers – Direct access and single point of contact to support your practice with training and enquiries.
- RVNs, not sales people – We don’t employ pushy sales reps, our dedicated account managers are Registered Veterinary Nurses who understand your needs and that of your practice.
- FREE marketing material – As an authorised veterinary practice you have access to a range of marketing materials including, pull-up banners, desktop display stands, waiting room videos, brochures, posters and email templates.
- FREE CPD training – As a brand advocate we want to make sure you have the best possible understanding and training so you can recommend nutravet products with total confidence.
- Fast turnaround of orders – Guaranteed next day delivery on all orders throughout the UK.
- Veterinary focused – We only sell to veterinary practices, which means you are our priority.
Being an authorised veterinary practice
All nutravet authorised practices can stock and sell the full nutravet range. They should make the range available directly over the counter without a prescription, even if the pet is not registered at the practice. If not available at the time of the enquiry authorised stockists will look to order in new stock appropriately.
Interested in becoming a nutravet authorised stockist? Register here