nutraquin has been developed by vets exclusively for the benefit of cats, dogs and horses and to maintain and support joint health.
The unique combination of high quality 100% natural ingredients within nutraquin can help aid joint cartilage, joint health and aid mobility and flexibility.
nutraquin provides a fast acting solution for petsand can aid:
- Aids & soothes stiff joints
- Promotes mobility & flexibility
- Supports joint structure
- Helps maintain your pet’s quality of life by maintaining optimum joint health
- Supports the natural systems that control inflammation
Great value - buy 6 get 1 free
With the nutravet loyalty scheme customers can save 16% on every box purchased from their vet by claiming 1 free box for every 6 boxes purchased of nutraquin for cats and dogs.
This provides great value for customers as purchasing 120 capsules will last an medium sized dog 4 months.
- Guaranteed label claim and purity – to maximise efficacy.
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients – tested at the raw material stage and final completed product stage.
- Manufactured to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards.
- Ethical and sustainably sourced ingredients – we do not compromise on quality. Whilst some manufacturers use Bovine or Porcine sources of raw materials because they are cheap to include, nutravet do not use any animal derivatives, we only use the highest quality plant and marine (shellfish and squid cartilage) ingredients for nutraquin and nutraquin+. All ingredients are enclosed in vegetable capsules which are gelatin free.
- Glucosamine HCL (99% Pure) 505mg - an important building block for cartilage. It helps cartilage to act as a shock absorber.
- Chondroitin Sulphate (90% Pure) 400mg - helps maintain synovial fluid viscosity to give extra joint protection and is also an important building block for cartilage.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbate ) 40mg - a powerful antioxidant required to produce collagen. Collagen is the main supportive protein in cartilage, ligament, tendon, and connective tissue.
- Zinc Sulphate (as heptahydrate) 20mg - important for healing in the body and is also required for the synthesis of collagen.
- Boswellia Extract (Boswellic Acids) - a plant extract which plays an important role in maintaining smooth and comfortable joint movement.